- High quality, longer lasting, lower maintenance design
- Competitively-priced for exceptional value
- Exceeds BHMA Grade 1 Spec by 300%, over 3.6 million cycles
- Unique stainless steel "clutch" and bronze bearings dramatically reduce wear and abuse & eliminates lever droop
- Marks Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 3-Hour Fire Rated; 2-3/8" and 2-3/4 Backsets
- Many finishes: 26D, 10B, 26, 10 more
Marks USA Cylindrical Locksets are designed for use in situations where durability is the deciding factor. Our cylindrical lock chassis are all constructed with cast retractors on bronze roller bearings. This strong, durable component gives our cylindrical sets the ability to last millions of cycles and is available in knob and lever sets.
The Marks USA Survivor leverset has a unique "clutch" mechanism that radically reduces the wear and abuse that typical cylindrical lever sets endure. When locked, the levers of the Survivor disengage from the retractor and other interior mechanisms of the lock. The levers of the Survivor swing freely, without resistance. This reduces the amount of wear on lock components and eliminates "lever droop". The use of a clutch results in longer lasting, lower maintenance, eloquent solution.
|80 Line Grade 1
||10 Line Grade 2
||95 Line Grade 1
||75 Line Grade 2
Miami-Dade High Velocity Hurricane NOA
Marks USA, a division of Napco Security Technologies, Inc. is pleased to announce its cylindrical and mortise locks have received a Notice of Acceptance (NOA) from the Miami-Dade Country Regulatory and Economic Resources Board and Code Administration Division, and have been tested to comply with Florida Building Code, including the High Velocity Hurricane Zone – known to be some of the toughest standards in the country. Read more...
BHMA was founded in 1925 as the Hardware Manufacturers' Statistical Association. Although the Association continues to collect proprietary statistics for its member companies, BHMA today is nationally recognized for its leadership role in ensuring the quality and performance of builders hardware. More info...
UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES 3-HOUR FIRE RATING
Mortise type Series 4, 5, 5PD and 5SS50 with 3/4 in latch bolts. Also available with aluminum, zinc, brass, bronze, or stainless steel lever handles or paddles (5PD only) . In addition to 3 Hr doors up to 4 ft in width and 8 ft in height, the lock set may be used on doors rated 1-1/2 Hr or less up to 4 ft in width and 9 ft in height. More info...
- BUY AMERICAN
- Marks USA has made compliance with the Buy American Act (BAA) and American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) easy. Marks USA is an American manufacturer of quality door hardware products with manufacturing facilities in Amityville, NY. Marks USA is an American brand trusted throughout the door hardware industry.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2023, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved