- Deadbolts & Deadlatches
- Deadbolt: ANSI 156.5 GRADE 1 (UL Fire Ratings not applicable)
- Deadlatch: ANSI 156.5 GRADE 1, UL Fire Rated 3 hours
- Accepts Medeco, Kaba, Multilock, ASSA and other high security cylinders
- IC core models for "Best" size cores
- Accepts most manufactures conventional cylinders
- Tapered cylinder collars prevent (break in attempts by) wrenching
- Steel shutter system eliminates access to mounting screws when door is locked.
Marks USA manufactures a versatile series of Grade 1 Deadlatches and Deadbolts which install easily and accept most other manufactures conventional, high security and IC Core cylinders.
UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES 3-HOUR FIRE RATING
Mortise type Series 4, 5, 5PD and 5SS50 with 3/4 in latch bolts. Also available with aluminum, zinc, brass, bronze, or stainless steel lever handles or paddles (5PD only). In addition to 3 Hr doors up to 4 ft in width and 8 ft in height, the lock set may be used on doors rated 1-1/2 Hr or less up to 4 ft in width and 9 ft in height. More info...
- BUY AMERICAN
- Marks USA has made compliance with the Buy American Act (BAA) and American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) easy. Marks USA is an American manufacturer of quality door hardware products with manufacturing facilities in Amityville, NY. Marks USA is an American brand trusted throughout the door hardware industry.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2022, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved