ARCHITECH™ SERIES NETWORX LOCKS
ArchiTech Series Networx Locks are an ideal access control solution; elegantly blending advanced wireless access control convenience within any décor, in an attractive, infinitely customizable designer locking form factor, in choice of trims and finishes. Ideal for educational, commercial office or multi-dwelling residential settings, these stylish, durable locks, leveraging proven Networx access control technology, offer a choice of ID credential technology, and can be used to control access a door at a time; across a wireless network; or as an integral part of a new or existing enterprise security system—spanning a few, or thousands of doors, in one building, a campus or multiple sites around the world.
- All Applications and Doors - Cylindrical and Mortise models for wood and metal doors, for new and existing applications, with wireless surface mount or mortised-in electronics and batteries.
- Customize To Match Any Aesthetic Look, For Every Décor - Durable ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 hardware in over 300 locks, levers, roses and finishes
- Future-Proof Multi-Technology Access ID Credentials Replace Cumbersome Keys – HID® Prox, Mag Stripe, Smart Cards, PIV, keyfobs and remote buttons
- Emergency Lock-Down option via lock, button, keyfob or server (where networked). (Global Unlock via server too.)
- Proven, Low Maintenance, Wireless Installation And Unsurpassed Battery-Life with Advanced Power-Saver circuit, with years of use in even high-traffic areas, using off-the-shelf AA batteries.
- Flexible System Programming Locally using a USB Gateway or remotely across a wireless network (using free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS Windows- based software) or integrated on an enterprise class IT environment, in realtime, using either Continental -Access® CA3000 v2.9+ or Lenel® OnGuard® v6.6 and 6.5+
- Networking Choices – Choose 802.11 or Ethernet network, with wireless encrypted bi-directional gateways, in which many locks communicate to a single gateway, or use a wireless RF USB Gateway equivalent. For entry door applications and the like, used in conjunction with strikes and mags, use with Networx NetPanels. Or, use as a single-door control, as part of the IT-Network environment, with CA3000 or OnGuard®, as above.
Download Spec Sheet
Optional Mag Stripe Reader Shown
Some Designer Custom Options for ArchiTech
Take a Video Tour and See What All of the ArchiTech Platform Can Do for You
- Models for Any Door & Any Application - ArchiTech is available in cylindrical and mortise models for wood and metal doors, with wireless surface mount or mortised-in electronics and batteries
- Easy Keyless Credentials - ArchiTech's Prox ID Reader, in oval or rectangular styles, will adapt to multiple access control credentials technologies, today and tomorrow: Prox, Mag Stripe, Smart Cards, PIV, keyfobs and remote buttons, etc. -so those who use them will always do so with simplicity and superior security
- Flexible System Management - The ArchiTech Series Access System can be programmed and managed locally using a USB Gateway or remotely across a wireless network (using free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS Windows-based software) or integrated on an enterprise class IT environment, using either Continental Access CA4K®, or LEnel OnGuard®
- BUY AMERICAN
- Marks USA has made compliance with the Buy American Act (BAA) and American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) easy. Marks USA is an American manufacturer of quality door hardware products with manufacturing facilities in Amityville, NY. Marks USA is an American brand trusted throughout the door hardware industry.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2019, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved