- Woven Wire Gate Locks
- Patented "No Fallout" feature prevents components from falling out of the lock body when the handing is changed, even if the lock body is inverted.
- Handing is easily reversible
- Tapered turnpiece prevents tampering from locked side of gate
- Optional Knob and Lever actuators available
- Made in our own plant in Amityville, New York, USA
Marks USA Gatelocks for Woven Wire applications feature a patented "No Fallout" design. The lock components are held in place when the cover is removed, even if the lock body is inverted. Changing the handing of the lock only requires reversing the latch or hook.
Models are available in several latch or hook projections and are finished in a durable gold powder coat.
|W3700 Swinging Lock
||W3800 Sliding Lock
- BUY AMERICAN
- Marks USA has made compliance with the Buy American Act (BAA) and American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) easy. Marks USA is an American manufacturer of quality door hardware products with manufacturing facilities in Amityville, NY. Marks USA is an American brand trusted throughout the door hardware industry.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2022, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved